We design and build exteriors.
For over 30 years we've been creating unique outdoor experiences for clients across Southern California. Quality, beauty, and functionality are at the core of our work. We hope to make lives better, one home at a time.
Entire project. One contract.
Let's face it, as a client, construction projects can be a huge inconvenience. They disrupt your life and cause undue headache. Our goal is to make the process as painless as possible. With one contract, we handle every aspect of the project from start to finish so you can focus on other things, like who to invite to your first barbecue in your new yard.
- Experience matters. Since our first project in 1976, we've designed and built hundreds of homes — that's over 30 years in business! While experience isn't everything, we think that says something.
- Every detail counts. We're perfectionists. Attention to detail is not just a bonus, its a daily requirement.
- Construction should be painless. Sure its loud and its dirty, but with one contract, we take care of all the gritty details, so you can rest assured your project will be done, on time, on budget, and even more beautiful than you imagined.
- Our work is our legacy. We take pride in knowing there are hundreds of our clients out there, at this moment, enjoying what we've created for them. This is our legacy.
What can we do for you?
Some of the common components we incorporate into our custom design and build services include:
- Custom Concrete and Masonry Work
- Patio Covers and Outdoor Structures
- Outdoor Kitchens and BBQ Areas
- Outdoor Entertainment Centers
- Plant Design and Installation
- Pools and In-Ground Spas
- Waterfalls and Spillways
- Custom Stone Work
- Outdoor Fire Places
- Custom Fountains
- Outdoor Lighting
Where do we work?
We service many cities in Southern California, including but not limited to:
- Newport Coast
- Corona Del Mar
- Ladera Ranch
- Huntington Beach
- Yorba Linda
- Coto de Caza
- Laguna Niguel
- Anaheim Hills
- Trabuco Canyon
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
- Mission Viejo
- Aliso Viejo
- Tustin Hills
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- Dove Canyon
Mystic Gardens Land Construction Inc.
1635 Calle Las Bolas, Suite B
San Clemente, California 92672
License #968808 c-27, c-53
All Content © 2017 Mystic Gardens Land Construction Inc. | Site: This by Them